CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

unexpected

Today I had some horrible cramps. I thought it was normal. I went to the store with my mom and helped her move some boxes then we went to visit Jessica. While I was standing there answering Jessica's question about how I'm physically feeling I felt something come out of me. Nothing has passed since that one day. I was so surprised. I went into the bathroom and sure as shit. Something I never thought I would see and know what I was looking at. It was the baby. Not a mistake possible. It looked nothing like what I had passed already. It was about an inch and a half long and inside of a translucent white-ish enclosure. There was a vein-ey thing coming off it, which I can only assume was the umbilical cord, or the start of it. and inside was a reddish purple thing. I did not inspect it beyond the closer look I took. I didn't touch it or anything. I just knew what it was. I was shocked. I came out of the bathroom in disbelief. I kept saying, I can't believe that just happened. Now I'm worried that there is More in there and I'll have to have a D&C.

0 comments: