CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Keirah and stuff

I went to visit Joy and Keirah today. First of all to visit with Joy and the baby, but also to pass on some exercise supplies and wedding planning info. Keirah ended up barfing on me a couple times and one time I didn't even notice. haha Joy grabbed a rag before I even noticed my hand was dripping with partially digested breast milk......yum! I guess I passed that test, huh? She is getting so big now, and smiling too!

My finger nails are SO long and strong now. Like NEVER before! If I ever wanted anything remotely like them I'd have to pay 15 bucks every other week for the maintenance. I just wish my hair would grow that fast. I'm sure it'll catch up soon.

The only physical changes other than chub growing around my "muffin top" is that area between my hip bones above my bladder. It used to be sunk in lower than my bones...now it's protruding, just barely, but still. I'll chalk that up to my grapefruit sized uterus and not a big ol' baby.

A few days ago I felt a twitter, like a cross between a muscle twitching at random and a stomach gurgle. Like a gurgling twitch. Never felt it before. I immediately thought it was those flutters you feel in early pregnancy. But then I remembered that it was WAY too soon to feel anything and it must have been something else. Who knows what, but something.

And now....BACK TO SLEEP!!!

0 comments: