CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Free

I have been collecting things for the baby as of this week. About a week ago I started getting serious about scouring Freecycle for every baby supply that it could give me.

So far I collected a wall shelf from Ikea that attaches to the wall so there is no worry about it falling over.

An Eddie Bauer travel diaper bag, it's giant and has a gel insulated bottle pocket. HOW COOL IS THAT???

A soother that is attached to the crib side WITH a remote control. It works on me too! I used it all night last night and for Aaron when he got home from work.

Also a medium sized basked for misc stuff.

Today I'm picking up a jacket that I should be able to wear in a few months...it's red!

I llove freecycle. For one, I get free stuff and give free stuff, second, there is less stuff getting wasted in the city. I like that too.

0 comments: