CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Letters on the go

So since Aaron and I have such opposite schedules, and never have a note pad anywhere, we leave notes on the computer for each other. This is one I got this morning...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning princess!!!
Last night was long and I almost fell asleep driving. Not too busy, just for a little bit. Buster came and ran up to me when I walked in the back door. It was a change from Lloyd. He was very cute and is at my ankle right now. Purring away. I'm about to crawl in bed with you as go to sleep. I hope you have a great day at work. I love you soooo soooo much. You are doing a wonderful job taking care of yourself and the baby. I am very proud of you.

Kisses and shit,
Aaron

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're so sweet to each other sometimes!

0 comments: