CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The doc appointment that never was


So here I am at 9 weeks, (though my doctor said I was at 10 weeks...I'm a little confused about it now. But I'm going with 9 weeks.) No big change, right? We'll see what happens next week.

I went into my doc's office exactly 1 minute late, which is good for us. I have been told that I need to have a full bladder in order to get a good ultrasound. I came in with a bladder that was so full it was lapping against my gag reflection, I thought I'd be sick! Only to have the lady behind the counter tell me that my appointment had been canceled. She looked into it further and found that I did indeed need o be seen that day and said she would fit me in but I'd need to wait half an hour or more. I came to the decision that I HAD TO PEE or I'd be sick. So I went half just to keep some in there. Then when I did get into the office they needed a sample from me, so I went again. Then by the time the ultrasound machine came out, there was not enough in there to reflect the sound waves...thus...no baby picture this week.

I am going back on Thursday and I'm not peeing till the baby wiggles!

Other than that, nothing much is really going on.

0 comments: