CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring cleaning

Not so much for spring, but for baby. We finally got around to cleaning out the spare room, condensing our closets, and spreading the wealth of furniture...rather than cramming it all into the art room.

What we got was a mostly empty future baby room (it's not completely done yet) an art room that is less cluttered, and a bed room with places to put stuff, rather than in a big pile on the window sill. Gone are the piles of stuff I never use. Squared away shelves that were over packed with photo albums and year books I rarely looked at. Cleaned out is the "extra crap room"...It feels so nice.

Aaron said it feels more like a home now that things are in a place that makes sense to use them. I'm so proud of our work. Aaron even sacrificed some valuable M's game time to sort out a box of old clothes. What a guy. He was working on it with me in the beginning but we quickly realized there were too many cooks in the kitchen so he played XBox and helped when I needed it. It was good that way.

I've been wanting to do this for about 2 months now. I feel good knowing it's done.

0 comments: