CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More stuff


I've been having pretty regular blood sugar drops at around midnight. It seems like nothing helps it stay up for a few hours. I don't like it, especially when it happens at work. I get new symptoms of low blood sugar...such as a numb tongue, spotty vision, and extreme nausea...awesome right? well at least I know that much.

I've been hitting free cycle again. Today I picked up a glider chair for the baby's room. I really want a rocking chair but this is better than nothing. And if we replace it that's all the better. I'm picking up a crib tomorrow. We'll see if it's nice. If not, we'll just replace that too. Maybe I'll get the blankets and bag of clothes that are two sizes too big for me...for now... I'll keep looking every day for good stuff.

When I came home today from work I was so tired. I slept all the way home on the bus again. This time I did it knowingly. But when I got home Aaron had a question for me and apparently I did not want to answer any questions. Then I remembered that I had to go pick up that rocking chair and all I wanted to do was sleep. But I went out any way. cranky too. When I got home Aaron had a bath with the relaxing Epsom salt ion it and a candle lit. He said I had 20 min till dinner was ready...he also carried the rocking chair upstairs...what a Sweet guy right? He is great at noticing what would be super nice. I appreciate it a lot.

tomorrow I go visit Amy, Owen, and Madeline! I think Corey will be at work.

Bed time now...

0 comments: