CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So tired 3/31/09

Yesterday in an effort to conserve gas I took the bus. On the way home I started to read my book. When I noticed I was no longer retaining any information but rather rolling my eyes behind my own eyelids I put the book down. I must have looked like I was having a mild seizure. I looked across the isle (I was on the side facing seats in the front) and the woman who must have been about 7 months pregnant gave me a knowing smile as she glanced back and forth. She feels my pain. :) Then I proceeded to fall asleep, almost immediately, in my own lap. I woke up in South Everett. I slept for a little over an hour. I awoke to a sore neck and the pregnant woman across the isle asleep too! I came home and drank 1/2 cup of old nasty coffee and was functional for a few more hours but then I dropped, nearly dead, in bed.

New Doc appointment on the 10Th and I'm officially at 8 weeks tomorrow!


0 comments: