CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So I'm 7 weeks Pregnant 3/22/09

Normally I like butter and sugar free syrup in my plain oatmeal...but I've actually really enjoyed Ketchup and hot sauce in it... It started as a solution out of desperation due to the hospitals completely un-palatable muck. I HAD to eat it, I'd already taken the insulin for it, but there was nothing yummy to mix in with it...except some ketchup. So I did and Aaron almost threw up watching me eat it with strange satisfaction. At home I added the hot sauce, and it was GENIUS! Now I'm craving it almost every day. Aaron thinks it's disgusting. I don't blame him. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. haha!

All the side effects can't be as good as good as getting bigger boobs!

...P.S. it's about the size of a raspberry right now!!!

0 comments: