CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In week 7... 3/25/09


Through Week 6 and into week 7 I started eating weird food, had to pee before bed, in the middle of the night, and first thing in the morning...that's a lot of pee.

I'm tired more than ever in my life..and I've had mono too!

We saw the heart beat twice.



I finally drank half a cup of diet coke...It was delicious.

Realized that I am too emotional and when I think everyone hates me I'm probably wrong. Aldo, just because Aaron doesn't like a name I picked out, it doesn't mean he thinks I'm stupid and never should have married me. It just means he doesn't like that name.

Reading the "Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" has validated my claims and Aaron's.

Aaron made it to all three appointments, even after PT.


I have become overly organized, which isn't a bad thing.

Finally, I don't have extreme nausea, just some queasiness...but I do have gas that rivals Aaron...Awesome!

0 comments: